Labels

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Getting to know you interview - HW

Getting to Know You Interview

1. What is your name?   (Example: My name is Mr. Considine.)
2. When is your birthday?  (My birthday is on 9/9/__.)
3. Where were you born? (I was born in WPB, FL, USA.)
4. What is your favorite school subject? (My favorite school subject is.... SCIENCE!!!)
5. What is your favorite kind of food?  (I like sushi, noodles, pasta, and enchiladas.)
6. Have you visited other US States?  Have you been to any other countries?  Where have you been?  (I've been to many countries in Latin America, South America, Asia, Europe and 47 out of 50 US States including Puerto Rico.)
7. What's one thing you know about Science? (I'm a science teacher, so I know quite a bit, but I'm always learning!  :)
8. What is one thing you are good at?  (I'm good at snowboarding, hiking and teaching Science. )
9. Make up your own question and answer here!
10.  Two Truths : One Lie





3 comments: